Български форум за Grunge

ИндексИндекс  PortalPortal  Въпроси/ОтговориВъпроси/Отговори  ТърсенеТърсене  ПотребителиПотребители  Потребителски групиПотребителски групи  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  

Share | 

Famous quotes

Предишната тема Следващата тема Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Char
Администратор
Администратор

Scorpio Брой мнения : 672
Точки : 737
Дата на регистрация : 17.10.2010
Възраст : 24

ПисанеЗаглавие: Famous quotes    Пон Ное 15, 2010 6:09 am

...about him.
Сиреч любими цитати на известни личности- или просто негови приятели- относно Кърт.
My favourites:

I mourn for Kurt. A once beautiful, then pathetic, lost and heroically stupid boy.

* Pete Townshend

Cobain changed the course of where the music went. There are certain people where you can see the axis of musical history twisting on them: Hendrix was pivotal, Prince was pivotal, Cobain was pivotal.

* Vernon Reid

And he could be a real grumpy bastard, but that was part of his power. You know, without saying a word he could make the whole room feel like shit. You know? And he also had an intense narcissism...But he also didn't have one ATOM of rock star ego, and he needed it. He didn't give himself enough credit. I mean, he knew he was the shit.

* Courtney Love

That kid has heart.

* Bob Dylan

Cobain was very shy, very polite, and obviously enjoyed the fact that I wasn’t awestruck at meeting him. There was something about him, fragile and engagingly lost.

* William S. Burroughs

I was simply blown away when I found out that Kurt Cobain liked my work, and I always wanted to talk to him about his reasons for covering "Man Who Sold The World." It was a straightforward rendition and sounded somehow very honest. It would have been nice to have worked with him, but just talking would have been real cool.

* David Bowie

I remember watching Kurt come through and thinking, "God, this music is nuclear," This is really splitting the atom. They raised the temperature for everybody. Manufactured pop never looked so cold as when that heat was around. Nirvana made everything else look silly.

* Bono

He had a touch most guitarists would kill for.

Chuck Berry

Kurt was very cool. He had a wonderful balance of raw, dangerous anger, but also he was this delicate, fun person, y'know? He could be kind of scary and out of control onstage, but then after the show he'd be the most shy, introverted person you've ever met. He was brilliant, but he played dumb. And you know, Kurt was funny as shit. A lot of people don't realise that he was so hilarious. That guy's sense of humour wasn't from here. He was just very, very funny..

Dave Grohl

I don`t know why everyone on earth felt so close to that guy; he was beloved and endearing and inoffensive in some weird way. For all his screaming and all of his darkness, he was just lovable.

Anthony Kiedis

: )
последния цитат нарочно го сложих като заключение. :Д

Like lonely ghosts
at a roadside cross
we stay because..... we don't know where else to go.
Върнете се в началото Go down
Вижте профила на потребителя
Char
Администратор
Администратор

Scorpio Брой мнения : 672
Точки : 737
Дата на регистрация : 17.10.2010
Възраст : 24

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Famous quotes    Сря Ное 17, 2010 12:55 am

Yeah, he talked a lot about what direction he was heading in. I mean, I know what the next Nirvana recording was going to sound like. It was going to be very quiet and acoustic, with lots of stringed instruments. It was going to be an amazing fucking record, and I’m a little bit angry at him for killing himself. He and I were going to record a trial run of the album, a demo tape. It was all set up. He had a plane ticket. He had a car picking him up. And at the last minute he called and said, "I can't come."

* Michael Stipe

само ще се съглася с подчертаното...демн. :д

Like lonely ghosts
at a roadside cross
we stay because..... we don't know where else to go.
Върнете се в началото Go down
Вижте профила на потребителя

Famous quotes
Предишната тема Следващата тема Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Permissions in this forum:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
grunge-bg :: Нирвана / Nirvana :: Кърт Доналд Кобейн-
Идете на: